Miracoup is committed to protecting and maintaining the security of the personal data of readers and customers, and is committed to fully implement and comply with the provisions of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance to protect your privacy rights.
Collection and Use of Personal Data
(i) When subscribing, registering as a member or participating in an event, Miracoup will collect the following types of information from you:
• Login name, including name, email address, contact number, gender, personal monthly income, date of birth, education level;
• Contact and identity verification, including account name, Hong Kong identity card name, Hong Kong identity card number with four letters and numbers.
(iii) This website/app will use your location data to provide alerts about nearby activities and to display your location when browsing the map. If you wish to opt-in, you can turn on or turn off the location service of this application by yourself.
Security of Personal Data
When the website receives your personal information, the website system will keep it properly and keep it confidential, and only authorized and relevant employees are allowed to access the relevant information. Miracoup will also ensure that employees comply with the conduct of personal data security and confidentiality.
Transfer of Personal Data
Your personal data will only be transferred to the following companies or persons when necessary, and Miracoup will take practical steps to protect your personal data:
• Relevant bank for payment (only for fee-based activities);
• Miracoup third-party technology and business partner companies, such as network system contractors, professional consultants, auditors or other service providers;
• other persons and organisations performing data security work;
• In response to court orders, government departments or statutory bodies instructed or required by relevant laws, to transfer data to designated persons.
Access and Correction of Personal Data
Under the protection of the relevant privacy regulations, you have the right to access, correct and update your personal data from Miracoup, or request to delete your member account. If you need to request a copy of your personal data, you may have to pay an administrative fee. Information access and requests to delete member accounts can be emailed to email@example.com.
Links to other web pages and system platforms