During the weight loss period, don’t just run blindly. Many people only have a short-lived enthusiasm and give up after a few days. Weight loss should be based on practical situations and choose a suitable method for oneself to make it easier to stick to and increase the success rate of weight loss.
For those who want to lose weight, learning these few fat-burning methods can help you slim down without having to run.
- Increase vegetable intake, with vegetables making up more than half of the total food intake in each meal. This can provide sufficient dietary fiber, promote intestinal peristalsis, and effectively reduce the intake of other high-calorie foods, thereby reducing calorie intake and aiding in weight loss.
You can choose lettuce, broccoli, carrots, celery, winter melon, kale, and other vegetables, rotating 2-3 different types of vegetables each day to ensure a more complete nutrition.
- Schedule 3 resistance training sessions per week. Compared to aerobic exercise, strength training can prevent muscle loss, increase basal metabolic rate, allowing you to burn more calories every day. After losing weight, your body shape will also become more toned.
Therefore, we need to control the duration of aerobic exercise and incorporate moderate resistance training, such as push-ups, pull-ups, squats, lunges, goat stands, and other compound exercises for about half an hour each time. This can help you build an easily lean physique and stay away from obesity problems.
- Increase water intake, quit all kinds of beverages, and replace them with warm water to avoid unnecessary intake of sugar and calories.
It is recommended to drink at least 2L of water per day, divided into multiple time periods for replenishment. This can dilute blood concentration, reduce hunger pangs, and thus control food intake, achieving weight loss effects.
- Eat regular meals and avoid snacking and afternoon tea. Develop healthy eating habits by cooking your own meals and avoiding heavy, salty, and spicy foods.
Just eat until 80% full, don’t overeat usually, chew slowly, slow down your eating speed. Eating until 80% full can help you reduce your stomach capacity and assist in weight loss.
- Eat less refined grains and more coarse grains. The amount of staple food per meal should be equivalent to the size of a fist. Replace white rice, noodles, and buns with brown rice, beans, and potatoes to control blood sugar levels, prolong satiety, and reduce hunger.